Careers – Image Analyst – Albuquerque, NM, USA
This is a scientific and technical position which would suit a BS, MS or PhD level scientist with experience in histology, digital pathology, and image analysis for the purpose of pathology image analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform end-to-end histo-pathology image analysis studies for our pharmaceutical & biotech clients.
- Meet with clients to identify study requirements and propose study design
- Conduct image analysis study including slide-scanning, image analysis, and data analysis
- Maintain regular status communications with client throughout study execution
- Prepare study reports for client and present results, data, and findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related biomedical science
- Experience with image analysis / digital pathology
- Experience with data analysis, including statistical analysis of experimental data
- Experience delivering presentations to large and small scientific audiences
- Excellent people skills with a passion for providing superior customer service
- Master’s Degree or PhD in science or related biomedical science
- Basic IT/computer knowledge
- Basic programming knowledge (Excel macros, Python) a plus
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM. Remote candidates who have authorization to work and currently reside in the United States will be considered.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org