HALO, HALO AI, and HALO Link 3.4 Sneak Peek
HALO, HALO AI, And HALO Link 3.4 Sneak Peek
Date: 2 December 2021
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 PST | 11:00 – 12:00 EST | 16:00 – 17:00 GMT
New versions of all of the Indica Labs research products are coming soon! HALO, HALO AI, and HALO Link 3.4 each contain performance and workflow enhancements that the Product Management team is eager to share. In this hour-long webinar, we will discuss and demonstrate these brand-new developments, and end with a Q/A session.
Highlighted workflows include:
- Renaming fluorescent channels within HALO
- Queueing multiple serial stain image fusion jobs
- Classifying samples with enhanced AI performance and a new version of the Random Forest Classifier
- Copying annotations across multiple images to AI Classifier training regions
- Exploring tools for viewing metadata and slides in HALO Link’s redesigned Study Detail page
- Editing annotations in HALO Link’s slide viewer
- Navigating slides in HALO Link with ergonomic slide navigation
- Learn about improved batch processing of fluorescence images in HALO, including the highly requested ability to rename fluorescent channels
- Learn about enhanced HALO AI classifier performance and the new version of the Random Forest Classifier
- Preview the visual redesign of HALO Link’s study detail page and learn about the tools available to optimize viewing metadata and slides
- Learn about HALO Link’s Slide Viewer updates including annotation editing and ergonomic glide navigation
This webinar is ideal for current HALO, HALO AI, and HALO Link customers, as well as prospective customers wanting to learn the latest on functionality that will be released soon.
Product Specialist, Life Sciences
Emily Gamble has a background in education and neuroscience. She received her M.S. in Neuroscience from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. Emily joined the Product Management team at Indica Labs as the HALO Product Specialist in 2020. This role involves working closely with customers and software engineers at all stages of product development to enhance the image analysis experience in HALO
Kat Latimer earned a BS in Biochemistry from the University of New Mexico in 2018 and has since continued her education at Colorado State University studying for a master’s in Biomedical Engineering. During her undergraduate studies, Kat participated in several research opportunities including investigating the role of cellular adhesion proteins in HPV oncogene expression. After graduation, she became a Test and Evaluation Engineer at Booz Allen Hamilton. Wishing to refocus her career on biomedical sciences, she joined Indica Labs in 2020 as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst. She was shortly promoted to the Software QA Supervisor role and transitioned to the HALO Link Product Specialist position in 2021 where she works closely with the software developers creating new features to improve the user experience.