WEBINAR: Bench-to-Bedside Transition of Novel HALO® and HALO AI Assays into Clinical Trials with HALO AP
WEBINAR: BENCH-TO-BEDSIDE TRANSITION OF NOVEL HALO® AND HALO AI ASSAYS INTO CLINICAL TRIALS WITH HALO AP
Date: 30 September 2020
Time: 8:00 PST | 11:00 EST | 16:00 GMT
Transitioning novel assays underpinned by quantitative image analysis to a clinical environment may seem a daunting task. Whereas research and discovery image analysis workflows are more flexible and open, clinical image analysis assays must be locked down.
The HALO AP platform can help you bridge this gap.
In this 1-hour masterclass webinar, we will demonstrate end-to-end how to develop a quantitative assay in HALO and transition it into clinical trials using HALO AP including:
- Creating analysis settings in HALO and HALO AI
- Creating a step-wise, guided assay workflow in HALO AP using the Custom Assay Builder
- Importing HALO (and/or HALO AI) algorithm settings into your custom assays
- Signing and locking custom quantitative assays to prevent tampering
- Case review and collaboration with clinical trial sites using HALO AP
- Monitoring trial status using HALO AP’s clinical trials dashboard
This webinar is of interest to pathologists, researchers and clinicians in a wide variety of settings, including:
- Academic medical centers, institutes and hospitals performing clinical trials
- Translational research labs developing unique prognostic or predictive assays requiring multi-site validation
- Pharmaceutical companies with interest in companion biomarkers for clinical trials
- CROs responsible for outsourced immunohistochemistry and image analysis for clinical trials
- CLIA labs developing LDTs who wish to make these tests more widely available to subscribing pathologists
Can’t make it to the live event?
Don’t stress, we send a recording link to all registrants after the event – so you can watch it on-demand whenever you like!