Cloud computing has transformed the landscape of computing infrastructure. Many of the most popular websites and applications have embraced this technology to leverage highly available and performant environments while simultaneously controlling costs and adapting to everchanging demand. Tailored for both IT professionals and those interested in an alternative to traditional on-premise deployment, in this 30-minute webinar we will discuss the following points:
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Benefits and considerations of cloud deployment vs. traditional bare metal
- Available options with popular providers
- Recommended configurations and a live demonstration of HALO®/HALO Link™ on AWS
Who should attend? This webinar is highly recommended for scientists, pathologists and information technology specialists with an interest in learning about –
- Different Cloud Environments Available for Digital Pathology
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud and Local Deployments
- Moving an Existing HALO and/or HALO Link from Local Server to Cloud
Dr. Kate Lillard Tunstall,
Chief Scientific Officer | Indica Labs, Inc.
Technical Support Engineer | Indica Labs, Inc.