HALO® 4.0 Sneak Peek
Date: 15 February 2024
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 PST | 11:00 – 12:00 EST | 16:00 – 17:00 GMT
Learn about the exciting new features coming soon in HALO 4.0!
A new version of HALO from Indica Labs is coming soon! Emily Gamble will discuss and demonstrate new features and functionalities in this software release and end with a Q/A session. This major software release has lots of new features to cover in this 1-hour webinar! The webinar will focus on highlighting the biggest updates, including:
- Incorporation of pretrained AI segmentation solutions into HALO (HALO AI not required)
- The new GPU accelerated slide viewer
- Ability to customize and limit analysis outputs
- And more!
- Learn about HALO’s built-in AI tools
- Learn how the new HALO viewer will improve slide viewing and annotation loading
- Learn how to customize and limit summary analysis outputs from any HALO analysis module
- Review updates to the minimum hardware requirements for HALO
Associate Product Manager
Emily Gamble has a background in education and neuroscience. She received her M.S. in Neuroscience from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. Emily joined the Product Management team at Indica Labs as the HALO Product Specialist in 2020 and was promoted to HALO Associate Product Manager in 2023. In her current role, she works closely with customers and software engineers at all stages of product development to enhance the image analysis experience in HALO®.