Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held company with headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico providing software and services for quantitative evaluation and management of digital pathology images using HALO, our flagship image analysis platform.
Our customers include leading edge research scientists, biologists, and pathologists at hospitals, multi-national pharmaceutical companies, and government research institutions including the Centers for Disease Control, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, and others around the globe.
Our employees are essential for the success of Indica Labs. Since inception in 2011, the company has taken great pride in its employee-centric philosophy. All of our employees are valued tremendously and are each treated as crucial components of our formula for success. Indica Labs maintains a high employee satisfaction and retention rate due, in part, to our company culture and our benefit offerings, which include the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus opportunities for all regular, full- and part-time employees, and qualified interns
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% company paid health, dental, vision, basic life, short term disability, and long term disability benefits (for eligible United States employees)
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting for eligible US employees
- Company or private pension scheme with 8% employer contribution for eligible UK employees
- 8 company paid holidays per year (for eligible United States & UK employees)
- A work environment that is positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun
- Rewarding and meaningful work
Indica Labs Job Portal
Interested in working for Indica Labs? Click the “View Jobs” button to view all open positions.
Please note: we only accept applications submitted through the job portal.
Check out these Q&A’s with some of Indica Labs’ finest employees!