INTRODUCING HALO AP – WORKFLOW SOLUTIONS FOR ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY
Date: 11 December 2019
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 PST | 11:00 – 12:00 EST | 16:00 – 17:00 GMT
Introducing HALO AP™️ – next generation digital pathology software for the modern Anatomic Pathology lab.
Indica Labs is proud to launch HALO AP, a state-of-the-art anatomic pathology software designed to support a variety of clinical workflows. HALO AP builds upon tried-and-true HALO analytics, artificial intelligence, and unmatched usability, scalability and performance.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how HALO AP can be used for:
- Digital pathology workflows for hospitals, reference labs, and clinical CROs.
- Standardized qualitative and quantitative scoring.
- Novel multiplex, immuno-oncology assays deployed as LDTs.
- Improvements in efficiency, quality and automation using AI.
- Collaborative workflows including tumor boards and consultations.
- LIS-integrated digital pathology informatics
Kate Lillard Tunstall PhD